Looking to join the Pink Sorbet Team of Sales Associates? Do you love Lilly Pulitzer®? Are you outgoing, upbeat and positive? We want to hear from you!
Pink Sorbet Part Time Sales Associate 2017
Thank you for your interest in working at Pink Sorbet! While we are always taking applications, we currently have no positions available.
We are looking to build a dream team of Sales Associates for 2017! We are searching for talented, fun, OUTGOING individuals who have an understanding of the resort chic lifestyle represented by the Lilly Pulitzer® brand. We are looking for individuals who will bring a willingness to work hard and an eagerness to learn about the challenges and celebrations of a small local business. We are a TEAM. Candidates must possess the potential to thrive in a team driven environment.
Sales Associates are responsible for a variety of tasks. Applicants must have the desire and drive to learn selling techniques, positively engage with customers, and help to contribute to sales goals. The ideal candidate is EAGER to become an expert in product knowledge and provide confident recommendations to our customers regarding merchandising style and fit. The position will also support daily operations, merchandising, and marketing initiatives as directed by the Store Management Team. Sales Associates are responsible for driving sales, welcoming and helping customers, opening and closing the store, keeping the storefront clean and compelling, and safeguarding the assets of the store.
- It is the expectation that team members are available and eager to work most weekends during peak retail times to help meet and exceed sales goals. For our business, this includes the Christmas holidays and during the our Spring selling season (March, April, and May). Due to the demands of our business, we prioritize candidates available to work Fridays and Saturdays.
- Applicants must be able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- The ideal applicant demonstrates the ability to provide excellent customer service.
- The ideal applicant shows commitment, strong communication and selling skills, and good judgment – a must!
- Applicants should be able to lift and move boxes and/or large objects occasionally and stand for extended periods of time.